Saturday, February 7, 2009

{ the swaps }

Not everyone knows what a swap card is. Let me explain.

Swaps - cards that you make x-amount of the same one. You keep one for yourself, and swap them with other people that have made x-amount of theirs. It is a way to get ideas.
And I am all about getting more ideas. I am consistently interested in doing swaps. Not only do I love getting ideas, but I also love sharing my ideas.

I always make 5-10 more than are needed for the swap, so I can send them to friends. These are just a few of the swap cards I have done with my stamping group in Columbus.

Pick-a-Petal stamp set, Kraft and Cameo Coral card stock, Chocolate Chip ink, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon.


Garden Whimsy stamp set; Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Soft Sky, and River Rock card stock; Chocolate Chip ink; Corner punch; Bronze eyelets with Crop-a-dile; Cocoa linen thread


Enjoy Every Moment, Hi and Hello, and Daisy Field stamp set; Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, YoYo Yellow card stock; Green Galore, Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue ink;
Paper crimper; White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon; file fastener.

No comments:

Post a Comment