Sunday, March 8, 2009

{ the wedding book }

As if you didn't already read the title of this post, these are the pens and guestbook I did for my friend's wedding. The idea was "stolen" from a local gift shop. And I like a challenge, so when Victoria asked me if I could make one for her, I accepted. I was incredibly proud of these. She wanted a guestbook where not only could the attendees sign, but they could write a message. I had a pretty good message, if I do say so myself....and I do! My message is the one in the picture. It says, "There is only one happiness in life, to love and to be loved. Congratulations to you both! Love, Jennifer." The pens are super cool! It is just a Bic pen that is wrapped with ribbon. Then at the top of the pen is a rose (made out of ribbon). I love how this looks.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment