Sunday, March 1, 2009

{ the butterfly pop-up }

This was a card I did for a make-and-take at the January workshop I had in Columbus. It is a bit time-consuming, but the outcome is beautiful.
On the front of the card, I used Designer Series Paper in Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, and Chocolate Chip...three of my favorite colors that I ALWAYS use. And when you open the card, the butterflies look to be in flight. I love the stamp set (Flight of the Butterfly) because you can mix and match the design of the butterflies. The spiral part is just a circle that I cut.
On the difficulty scale, I give this card a 2.3 out of 5. It is rather simple to do, just tedious. You have to cut out all of the butterflies...ugh! But once it is finished, you are like....OOOOHHH!!!! AHHHH!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment