Tuesday, March 31, 2009

{ the workshop in march }



This stamp set is Sip by Sip. I love it....it's probably my favorite! I am a coffee lover! And if you haven't heard, I gave up my Starbucks for Lent. Now, this may not be a big deal for most people, but I was having Starbucks everyday. It is like an addiction (I assume)! Well, I am proud to announce that I have been Starbucks sober for five whole weeks! Go me! But I digress...our monthly workshops are held in the loft above Beans 'n Cream in Columbus. Shout out! In the spirit of environment, I thought a coffee card would be appropriate. The quote on the card reads, "Enjoy life sip by sip, not gulp by gulp." I thought that was pretty profound. The colors are from the Earth Elements family (and one of the In Colors) - Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, and Whisper White.






No comments:

Post a Comment