Friday, January 9, 2009

{ the finished products }

I finally finished the "sleeping bag" invitations. I only had to make 15 of them, but this was televisions's premiere week. And supposedly, the shows were going to be the best ones of the season...quite frankly, I feel ripped off, and I want my money back! Okay, I didn't have to pay anything extra to watch these shows, but I did spend hours of my life (that I will bever get back, mind you) only to be left with this empty feeling. Ugh! I hate being disappointed!

Let me get off of my soapbox and get back to the reason for this post. I finished the invites....and I absolutely LOVE them. I think I am going to make some "Thinking of You" cards with this layout for myself.

I love making cards, but I do not like to make the same exact card over and over and over and over....it is repetitive and redundant (repetitive and redundant, ha ha!). That line, by the way, is part of one of my most favorite quotes from Gilmore Girls. Anyway, if someone wants 15 of the same card, I always try to make at least one of the cards slightly different.

So....here it is....the collage of all of the different colors I used on the cards. And yes, I made 16 cards. I always make an extra one that I keep. It goes in a portfolio for my customers to see. Send me an email if you ever want to take a look....


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment