Friday, January 16, 2009

{ the birthday invitations }

These are two birthday invitations I had made during the summer. The clown card was for Laura's 6th birthday, and the bowling pins were for my sister's birthday.

The clown card was a lot of fun to make. Stamps were used just to make the collar (purple, green, pink, and blue). And the stamp was from a flower set called Pick A Petal. The rest of the clown was made using punches.

I love doing paper crafts with punches. There is so much you can make with them. I made several different Christmas gift tags with penguins, snowmen, Rudolph, and Santa using only paper, punches, and glue. If I can find them, I will post those, too.

Invitations are fun...each occasion is different, so I get to be creative. If you ever want me to design invitations for you, let me know.

Price: 20 cards with envelopes - $40

Email me for more information.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment