Sunday, January 4, 2009

FINALLY!

Allow me to introduce myself...my name is Jennifer. My real job is teaching Spanish to K-3 students, and I love it! But in addition to teaching, I am also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. And in my spare time, I like to craft. Any type of crafting really...metal art, painting, jewelry, etc. You name it; I'll try it; but my focus is scrapbooking and card-making.

Well, I have been thinking for several months whether or not I wanted to commit to this whole "blogging" world. Obviously I decided to go for it. My reason for doing all of this is to share what I love...creating!

I will be posting pictures of cards (mostly), scrapbook layouts, and other paper crafts that I have come up with. So, if you would like me to create something for you, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment